WE ARE OPERATING AT NORMAL HOURS
Please know that we are are back to regular hours. But as you might expect, things are anything but normal. As well as the social distancing rules that we have all become used to, the College of Chiropractors of Ontario has indicated that we must follow specific rules.
Only patients with appointments are allowed in the office! If you do not have an appointment, please do NOT come to the office. No walk-in patients. You MUST call first, even if it is from the parking lot.
Fifteen (15) minutes will be set aside for your appointment. Please be punctual as there will likely be patients immediately before and after you. If you are late for your appointment, please call our office before entering to be sure that it is safe to come in. If it is not, we will rebook you for another day or time.
- Only patients with appointments are allowed in the office. If anyone comes with you to your appointment, they MUST stay outside. There may be some exceptions - please discuss it with our staff when you call.
- Once in the office, please try to refrain from touching anything and please observe social distancing if there is anyone else in the room.
- Before entering the treatment area, everyone must either wash their hands, use hand sanitizer or we will provide a couple of squirts of isopropyl alcohol on your hands
- ALL DOCTORS WILL WEAR MASKS WHEN TREATING PATIENTS.
- ALL PATIENTS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN MASK AND MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN THE OFFICE.
- Following each treatment, the adjusting table and all surfaces touched by a patient will be wiped down with sanitizing solutions.
- Payment should be non-contact, if possible. Credit or Debit cards are preferred. Cash can be used but is discouraged.
- We do have a washroom for your convenience. However, please avoid using it if you can as it will require a complete cleaning after every use.
If you have any questions, please talk to our staff or one of the practitioners in the clinic.
For an appointment, please call our usual office number at 416-747-6678 or our new clinic number 416-740-1060. For those that like to text, our text line is still active at 416-662-9800.
Dr. Larry McCarthy & Staff